Sunday, July 17, 2022

User

Create or edit a user

How should I create a new user?

ØOn the menu bar, click Manage . 

ØOn the Manage page, click Users.

 

ØOn the Users page, click Add user.

On the blank user detail page, in the Username field, enter a username: a username is a string value that can contain spaces, special characters, and alphanumeric characters.


ØAssign the required Sitecore Content Hub™ modules to the user as described in Assign modules to users.

ØYou can add the user group here.


ØWe have two options here

Why policy combination?

ØWe can add the n number of policy set with any and all option. First we need to add all the policy in group membership section and then we make a set and add the item

ØClick save.

I have created the user , but I haven’t setup my password or email yet, then how should I use this user?

Edit user

After saving the page we can like this





ØWe can’t use the same email id again.

ØAfter updating email I could see this option


Ø You get this notification in the page.


ØI’ve received this email.


ØNow, I am trying to login


ØWhen I logged in with my new user this is my end result.couldn’t access the pages after login

Then I updated the one more policy group

ØThen login again

ØYou can see my page with different themes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Steps to follow when using a PowerShell script to modify the goals in Sitecore

I have previously utilized PowerShell for item creation, modification, deletion, and presentation details in Sitecore.   Ø Recently, I attem...