Monday, June 27, 2022

Implement conditional display fields

 

Implement required fields on an entity definition and configure validations

Use case:

Make field as required

ØLet’s add one new field with validation in M.Asset entity definition

ØEdit

ØI have updated the required condition here.

ØLet’s test in Asset detail page


ØHere I could see the required field with message, it is in white color, so couldn’t see the error message here

ØWhen I try to save the page without filling required type

Conditional

ØYou can set conditions to only display the relation member on the entity when they are met.

Use case:

 I have two meta data geography,options list. My client asks me to do the validation when we select africa in geography that time only we need to allow the user to select the option list. How should I do that?


ØEdit the Demo.OptionList


 


ØLet’s test in Asset detail page

ØLet me remove the geography and then test

ØThat section will be disappear automatically.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Steps to follow when using a PowerShell script to modify the goals in Sitecore

I have previously utilized PowerShell for item creation, modification, deletion, and presentation details in Sitecore.   Ø Recently, I attem...