Sunday, January 2, 2022

Sitecore JSS Series


 

Hai JSS Learner,

When I Started to learn about JSS, I thought that might be difficult to learn and I have taken more than two days to set up a simple JSS app, after resolving everything I got to know about my small mistakes on it. I liked to write a blog about my experience in Sitecore JSS and From my learning, I learned that JSS is a  very simple and easily understand a thing.

What is JSS ?

Create your JSS APP

JSS APP Structure

Connect your app with Sitecore

Create Banner in JSS

Setup JSS with Sitecore SXA

Design a Layout in JSS

Happy Sitecoring!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Steps to follow when using a PowerShell script to modify the goals in Sitecore

I have previously utilized PowerShell for item creation, modification, deletion, and presentation details in Sitecore.   Ø Recently, I attem...